I was tagged by 2 of my friends who are sisters: Heidi and Jana
Sorry this has taken me so long to do this!
8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Trying to love and
2. glorifying God with my life
3. My amazing Husband
4. my 3 amazing, inquisitive, fun loving boys
5. precious life long friends (even if I'm not good at keeping up)
6. new friends!
7. learning to eat and cook with Whole/Natural Foods
8. trying to get organized!!!!
8 Things I say Often:
1. I love you!!
2. It's ok, Jude, Mama's got you! (when he's having a seizure)
3. Please, be nice!
4. Pick up your toys!
5. EXCUSE ME!! (when the boys are doing something they know NOT to do!)
6. Josiah, you need to put your clothes on.
7. Can you .... ?
8. Just a minute.
8 Things I've Read Recently: (this is gonna be tough! haven't read in so long!- no order)
1. Above Rubies Magazine
2. No Greater Joy Magazine
3. Parenting Magazine
5. Say Goodbye to Whining and Complaining
6. Serve God, Save the Planet
7. The Mommy Manual
8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Diligently teach my children about life, love and other mysteries (yes, i stole it from point of grace, sums it up though!)
2. Hide God's Word in my heart, that I might not sin against Him
3. Live in a foreign country - with my kids
4. Become fluent in a second and learn a third language - with my kids
5. Be willing to be God's hands and feet in whatever situation He calls
6. Prayerfully watch my children and any future children walk after God
7. Add to our family - naturally or by adoption
8. Live with a heart of joy and gratitude
8 Songs I can Listen to over and over (and I probably have):
1. Be Thou My Vision
2. Your Love is Amazing
3. Anything that my kids get stuck singing! (ie "Never let Go"," Jingle Bells", "Hot Chocolate" from the Polar Express)
4. Incorruptible - Watermark
5. My husband's songs
6. Over the Rhine
7. A Child of the Father - Chery Keaggy
8. Amazing Grace - updated version - " My chains are gone, I've been set free, Christ, My Savior has ransomoned me..."
8 Things that Attract Me to My Friends:
1. Love - of God and others
2. Wisdom and advice they offer
3. Listening ear
4. Understanding heart
5. that they like to laugh and have fun
6. encouragement they give
7. the way they serve their families
8. how they live their life, cause it's usually different than mine! :-)
8 Things I have learned in the last year:
1. How to give shots! ACK!
2. How to recognize a seizure
3. How helpless I really am - God is the strength that carries me
4. God's love doesn't go away even if you have a hard time believing certain attributes about Him :-)
5. That I can be a mom to 3 boys!
6. to rely more on God and not others (still working on this one!)
7. that I love my husband more with each year!
8. that I cannot successfully pull off a schedule for my family to save my life! haha
8 People I have decided to tag for this: (So many of you have done this already!)
5. Susanna - since I've yet to see yours :-)
6. That's all I can think of right now